U-BOLT FOR LEAF SPRINGS
U-bolts from Lesjöfors
- When replacing a leaf spring, first fasten the spring to the fitting points on the body of the vehicle and then attach to the axle and fit the U-bolts.
- It is very important to ensure that the Ubolts or spring clamps are properly tightened to the correct level of torque.
- Our range of u-bolts has been designed to cover the majority of applications and are always supplied complete with nuts.
- This range is of a universal style and suitable for standard or heavy duty leaf spring applications.
- Many are longer than they need to be, so they should be cut to the correct length for the application during installation.
- In the majority of applications, 2 u-bolts are required per leaf spring, i.e. 4 u-bolts per axle set. U-bolts should be re-checked for tightness a couple of weeks after fitting.
- Incorrect tightening of u-bolts can cause premature failure og the leaf spring. We recommend that you follow a recognized repair manual to apply the correct torque.
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages)